Governor Mike DeWine announced during his daily press conference that restaurants will now be able to sell alcohol for take out or delivery in the state of Ohio.
According to DeWine, the Ohio Liquor Control Commission passed an emergency rule to allow establishments with an existing liquor permit to sell and deliver alcohol, including high-proof liquor in limited quantity.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The new rule put into place by the Ohio Liquor Control Commission will stay in effect for up to 120 days, unless changed by the commission. The rule states customers can buy two prepackaged drinks per takeout or delivery meal. All drinks must be closed when purchased and remain closed during transport to comply with the open container law in Ohio. Ohio breweries can now sell beer and wine that aren’t their own without the purchase of food.
- Darryl George To Remain On In-School Suspension For Refusing To Cut His Locs, Texas Judge Rules
- Republicans Are Counting On Racist Stereotypes To Attract Black Voters For Trump
- ‘RHOA’ Star Porsha Williams Files for Divorce from Simon Guobadia
- Never Forget: Ahmaud Arbery Was Lynched By Racist Murderers On This Day In American History
- Brahmin X Coco Michele Collaborate For Black History Month, Celebrating Art And Blossoming Black Femininity
- When Will Judge Rule Whether Fani Willis Is Disqualified From Trump RICO Case?
- JT And Solange Knowles Had A Girls Night Out In Milan – See Pics
- Front Row Fabulous: Tracee Ellis Ross, Yara Shahidi, & More Sit Pretty At Prada
- Father Of Hydeia Broadbent Launches GoFundMe Following Activist’s Death
- DeSantis Blames ‘Activists’ For Rampant Book Bans In Florida, But It’s Actually His Fault
Ohio Restaurants Now Allowed to Sell Alcohol For Takeout or Delivery was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com
Black McDonalds Franchise Owners Collaborate with The Dirt Label for Black History Month
12 Black-Owned Candle Companies That Will Set The Vibe
TREND REPORT: What’s Hot In Swimwear Based Off The Runway At Miami Swim Week
NYFW: Sergio Hudson Confirms Denim And Leather Will Forever Have The Girlies In A Chokehold
Who Is The Michigan State University Shooter And Why Did He Open Fire On Campus?
6 Celebrity Pisces We’re Taking Style Notes From
Maui x Lolita Bring Fly Girl Aesthetic To New York Fashion Week
Red Carpet Rundown: Halle Bailey Wore A Sea-Sationel Dress To The 2024 People’s Choice Awards