According to NBC4i, construction that will permanently close a number of ramps from I-70 into the Downtown Columbus area is set to begin shortly.
Announced Wednesday by Gov. Mike DeWine and Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) Director Dr. Jack Marchbanks, the first phase of the planned two-phase project will permanently close the following ramps:
- Loop ramp from I-70 east to SR-315 (set to close March 18)
- Exit ramp from I-70 east to Front Street
- Exit ramp from I-70 east to Livingston Avenue.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- One Vote
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Welcome Their First Child!
- $2 million winning lottery ticket sold in Grove City
- Ohio lawmakers to debate bill to ban gender-affirming care for LGBTQ+ youth
- Congrats! Supa Cent Engaged To Boyfriend Rayzor
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fire
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- Kenya Moore Calls Marlo Hampton An Ex-Con, Marlo Claps Back ‘Round Of Applause To All The Ex-Cons Who’ve Turned Their Life Around’
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
- Teyana Taylor Wins ‘The Masked Singer’
- Ashanti Gives Us Hair Envy On Instagram
Construction project to close I-70 ramps in downtown Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com