According to NBC4i, a certain type of body moisturizer is being voluntarily recalled after a possible bacteria contamination, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced.
Kao USA Inc. of Cincinnati is asking customers to check their bottles of Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer. Those with 3 oz. and 10 oz. sizes could qualify as part of the recall.
The company said that bottles manufactured between Oct. 1, 2021 and Oct. 18, 2021 have the potential to contain a bacterium known as Pluralibacter gergoviae, which can pose a risk for infection in those with weakened immune systems.
“We are working with our partners on improved cleaning and sanitization practices so that similar issues can be prevented in the future,” the company said in a statement.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Kansas City Pastor Carlton Funderburke Apologizes For Video Of Him Mocking ‘Broke’ Congregation
- Karlie Redd Addresses Plastic Surgery Rumors After Fans Criticize Her Visible Transformation
- Mississippi Cop Cleared Of All Wrongdoing After Video Showed Brutal Arrest Of Handcuffed Black Driver
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off His Incredible Muscles In A Chanel Sleeveless Sweater
- Conservatives Big Mad That White Teachers In Minneapolis Could Get Laid Off Before Teachers Of Color
- Lyric Anderson Stars Alongside Her Mother Tami Roman In New BET Series ‘Haus Of Vicious’
- Tried It: Ivy Park’s Latest Ivytopia Collection Will Activate Your Inner Baddie
- Lori Harvey Gave Us Vintage Glam On The ‘Gram
- Marlo Hampton Slays In A $2,176 Roberto Cavalli Gown
- ‘Jim Crow Never Left’: Black Residents Sue Mississippi Police Department For Civil Rights Violations
Popular body lotion recalled due to potential bacteria was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com