Governor Mike DeWine signed the Ohio sports betting bill into law in late December of 2021.
The bill was passed by both the House and Senate and allows for three different sports betting licenses.
Ohioans on Jan. 1, 2023 will have the opportunity to bet using their phone, at a physical location, or even at a bar using a kiosk. Each license has its own regulation, rules, and price.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Kansas City Pastor Carlton Funderburke Apologizes For Video Of Him Mocking ‘Broke’ Congregation
- Karlie Redd Addresses Plastic Surgery Rumors After Fans Criticize Her Visible Transformation
- Mississippi Cop Cleared Of All Wrongdoing After Video Showed Brutal Arrest Of Handcuffed Black Driver
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off His Incredible Muscles In A Chanel Sleeveless Sweater
- Conservatives Big Mad That White Teachers In Minneapolis Could Get Laid Off Before Teachers Of Color
- Lyric Anderson Stars Alongside Her Mother Tami Roman In New BET Series ‘Haus Of Vicious’
- Tried It: Ivy Park’s Latest Ivytopia Collection Will Activate Your Inner Baddie
- Lori Harvey Gave Us Vintage Glam On The ‘Gram
- Marlo Hampton Slays In A $2,176 Roberto Cavalli Gown
- ‘Jim Crow Never Left’: Black Residents Sue Mississippi Police Department For Civil Rights Violations
January 1, 2023 announced as Ohio’s universal start date for sports betting was originally published on joycolumbus.com