According to NBC4i, One man was injured overnight Sunday after an unknown suspect fired several shots towards a group of people in north Columbus, according to Columbus police.
CPD state that a 28-year-old man was standing in a parking lot at the intersection of E. 5th Avenue and Summit St. at 3:09 a.m. when another person in the lot began firing shots at people leaving a cafe on the 100 block of E. 5th Ave.
The man was shot in the leg and is recovering from his injury, per police.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Enter To Win A Trip To The National Museum of African American Music!
- One Vote
- Reynoldsburg bans conversion therapy for LGBTQ+ youth
- Dave Chappelle buys Yellow Springs land from housing developer
- Coi Leray Encourages Young Women To Define Their Own Beauty Standards And Limits
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Indy Life: How To Break Without The Machine’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Producers: Making The Beat’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Get Heard: Breaking Your Song On Radio’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Deal Makers: Get Your Legal Affairs In Order’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Freddie Gray On Video’: Black Man Left Paralyzed After New Haven Police Van Transport
- New Study Reveals Robots Are Learning How To Be Racist And Sexist
CPD: Man injured after shots fired at people leaving North Side cafe was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com