According to NBC4i, More than 2.75 million of Ohioans might soon see a hike in home gas and electric rates.
Ohio utility companies including Columbia Gas, AES Ohio, Duke Energy, and Aqua Ohio have collectively asked state regulators for permission to raise home gas, electric, and water costs for customers.
They are asking for another $400 million in annual charges.
The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, headed by five commissioners chosen by the governor for five-year terms, needs to approve these rate increases.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
- ‘Sheeeeiiitttt’: Sen. Bob Menendez’s Bribery Indictment Is Giving Clay Davis Vibes From ‘The Wire’
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- 7 Perfect Fall Fragrances For Cuddle Season
- Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson Switches To Republican Party Months After Winning Reelection As A Democrat
- Tia Mowry Believes Lack Of Self-Love Is The Reason Why Some Women Stay In Toxic Relationships
- Political Experts Think Ron DeSantis’ Presidential Candidacy Failings Are Affecting His Support In Florida
- We Love Chloe x Halle. See An Example Of Their Beautiful Bond Shared On Instagram.
- Is Megan Thee Stallion Joining Beyoncé On The ‘Renaissance World Tour’?
- NJ Airport Restaurant That David Brooks Falsely Complained About Is Black-Owned
TREND REPORT: What’s Hot In Swimwear Based Off The Runway At Miami Swim Week
Kelly Rowland Serves Style And Grace At The Black Excellence Brunch
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
Who Is Andrew Bankhead? Ex-Mississippi Cop Who Shot Teen ‘In The Back’ Over Daughter
Sanaa Lathan Stuns In The Sun, Drops Sexy Bathing Suit Pic
Miracle Watts And Tyler Lepley Are One Good Looking Couple
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
The Way He Moves: Michael Jackson’s 5 Best Dance Music Videos