According to NBC4i, The Columbus Crew extended their point streak to eight games Sunday after beating rival FC Cincinnati 2-0 in the “Hell is Real Derby.”
Cucho Hernandez continued his red-hot start by scoring his fourth goal in three games after flicking a remarkable no-look header into the net in the 16th minute off an assist from Lucas Zelarayan. Hernandez is the first player in MLS history to score his first four goals in under 90 minutes of game action.
While Hernandez continued his streak, Lucas Zelarayan snapped his 12-game scoring drought by burying a penalty kick in the 86th minute to seal the win.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Kansas City Pastor Carlton Funderburke Apologizes For Video Of Him Mocking ‘Broke’ Congregation
- Karlie Redd Addresses Plastic Surgery Rumors After Fans Criticize Her Visible Transformation
- Mississippi Cop Cleared Of All Wrongdoing After Video Showed Brutal Arrest Of Handcuffed Black Driver
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off His Incredible Muscles In A Chanel Sleeveless Sweater
- Conservatives Big Mad That White Teachers In Minneapolis Could Get Laid Off Before Teachers Of Color
- Lyric Anderson Stars Alongside Her Mother Tami Roman In New BET Series ‘Haus Of Vicious’
- Tried It: Ivy Park’s Latest Ivytopia Collection Will Activate Your Inner Baddie
- Lori Harvey Gave Us Vintage Glam On The ‘Gram
- Marlo Hampton Slays In A $2,176 Roberto Cavalli Gown
- ‘Jim Crow Never Left’: Black Residents Sue Mississippi Police Department For Civil Rights Violations