According to NBC4i, two teenage boys are dead and a third is injured after a crash involving a stolen vehicle in north Columbus Sunday night, police said.
Columbus police confirmed the crash happened at approximately 8:20 p.m. in the area of St. Clair Avenue and East Fifth Avenue.
Police said a group of teenagers was driving a stolen Hyundai when it crashed into a brick building and flipped over.
A police helicopter was in the area in North Columbus where the Hyundai was stolen from at the time and was able to follow the car, according to police. The vehicle was not being chased by police cruisers.
One of the teens was taken to Grant Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Lauren London Speaks At Ceremony For Nipsey Hussle’s Hollywood Star
- Family Of Christian Obumseli Wants Courtney Clenney To Serve Life In Prison For His Murder
- Megan Thee Stallion Is All Curves In A Custom House Of JMC Bodysuit
- Megan The Stallion Dropped A $250K Bag For Future’s “Pressurelicious” Verse
- Interactive Selfie Museum The Black Hair Experience Is Now In Brooklyn
- Fans Can’t Get Enough Of Keke Palmer And Angela Bassett’s Adorable Reunion
- Tried It: Juvia’s Place’s Nubian Earth Collection Gave Me The Perfect Golden Glow
- Coco Jones Dazzles In A Marcell Von Berlin Ensemble At Variety’s Power Of Young Hollywood Event
- Wack 100 Calls Out Blacc Sam After Removal Of Nipsey Hussle Verse On Drillmatic
- How Sherri Shepherd Partnered With Hertz, Snagged A TV Show & Practices Self-Care
Two teens dead, one injured in north Columbus crash involving stolen vehicle was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com