According to NBC4i, two teenage boys are dead and a third is injured after a crash involving a stolen vehicle in north Columbus Sunday night, police said.
Columbus police confirmed the crash happened at approximately 8:20 p.m. in the area of St. Clair Avenue and East Fifth Avenue.
Police said a group of teenagers was driving a stolen Hyundai when it crashed into a brick building and flipped over.
A police helicopter was in the area in North Columbus where the Hyundai was stolen from at the time and was able to follow the car, according to police. The vehicle was not being chased by police cruisers.
One of the teens was taken to Grant Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ciara Sends Her Hubby Russell Wilson A Sweet Message In Honor Of His Birthday
- Fantasia Takes To Instagram To Share That She’s Joined Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. As An Honorary Member
- Shaunie And Keion Henderson Share Their Journey To The Altar With New VH1 Special
- DOJ Reaches Agreement On Interim Solution To Jackson, Mississippi’s Water Crisis
- 5 Officers Charged With Reckless Endangerment After Randy Cox Is Paralyzed During Police Fan Transport
- Gabrielle Union Sizzles In Fendi Couture At The Gotham Awards
- Brett Favre Wants To Be Removed From Mississippi Lawsuit Seeking To Recover Misappropriated Welfare Funds
- I Pieced Three Wedding Dresses Together From Pantora Bridal To Create My Dream Dress
- HBCU Bomb Threats: Juvenile Facing State Penalties FBI Says
- Hip-Hop History Month: Respect The Beatboxer
Two teens dead, one injured in north Columbus crash involving stolen vehicle was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com