According to NBC4i, Columbus police arrested two women Sunday, accusing them of stealing about $2,400 worth of products from a beauty shop.
Chantelle Dansby and Elijanae Stroud both face a charge of felony theft. The pair entered an Ulta Beauty on Sunday, at 3632 W. Dublin Granville Rd. They filled a basket with around 20 perfume products before leaving in a Buick sedan, according to the Columbus Division of Police.
Officers in the area found a car and two suspects matching the thieves’ description.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Hair Mystery Solved: Chloe Bailey’s Hairstylist Drops Gems On Recent Head-Turning Look
- Holiday Gift Guide: The Best Fragrance Sets
- Small Doses With Amanda Seales: Roy Wood Jr. Talks Leaving The Daily Show And His Next Moves
- Da Brat Says Carrying Her Child Was ‘The Best Decision I’ve Ever Made In My Life’
- Pyer Moss Will Hold ‘Loot-Out’ Anniversary Sale In New York City
- Trump RICO Defendant Trevian Kutti Facing Jail If Latest Ruby Freeman Threats On IG Violate Bond Agreement
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- Viral Video Shows Alabama Cop Tase Handcuffed Black Man Who Was Complying: ‘You Want It Again?’
- Prayers Up For Savoi Wright: Black Man Wrongfully Arrested In Venezuela, Family Says
- Get Into Holiday Glamour With Marsai Martin’s Limited Edition Holiday Glasses Collection
Columbus women accused of stealing $2.4k worth of products from Ulta Beauty was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
Don’t Sleep: Shar Jackson Was The Ultimate 90’s Baddie And Here Are The Pics To Prove It
Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
Ari Fletcher Wore This Black Designer For Her Extravagant 25th Birthday Dinner
Lori Harvey Shines In A Lime Green Gown At The Amfar Gala
Four Things You Need To Know About This Year’s Met Gala
Man charged with rape, kidnapping of 12-year-old