According to NBC4i, Columbus police arrested two women Sunday, accusing them of stealing about $2,400 worth of products from a beauty shop.
Chantelle Dansby and Elijanae Stroud both face a charge of felony theft. The pair entered an Ulta Beauty on Sunday, at 3632 W. Dublin Granville Rd. They filled a basket with around 20 perfume products before leaving in a Buick sedan, according to the Columbus Division of Police.
Officers in the area found a car and two suspects matching the thieves’ description.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cardi B Flaunts A Curve-Hugging Mesh Jumpsuit During Miami Art Basel
- Gabrielle Union And Dwayne Wade Are Holiday Fashion Goals For Date Night
- Barack Obama Didn’t Have To Roast Herschel Walker Like This, But We’re Glad He Did
- Activists Call DOJ’s Plans To Fix Jackson’s Water Crisis ‘The Beginning Of A Victory’
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
- Sabrina Elba Slays In A Curve Hugging Brown Dress
- Brandy Is A Black Barbie In Latest Instagram Pics
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Nia Long Opens Up About Ime Udoka Cheating Scandal: ‘It Was Devastating’
- Twitter Drags Kyle Rittenhouse For Appearing To Compare Himself To Jesus Christ
Columbus women accused of stealing $2.4k worth of products from Ulta Beauty was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com