According to NBC4i, Columbus police arrested two women Sunday, accusing them of stealing about $2,400 worth of products from a beauty shop.
Chantelle Dansby and Elijanae Stroud both face a charge of felony theft. The pair entered an Ulta Beauty on Sunday, at 3632 W. Dublin Granville Rd. They filled a basket with around 20 perfume products before leaving in a Buick sedan, according to the Columbus Division of Police.
Officers in the area found a car and two suspects matching the thieves’ description.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Kansas City Pastor Carlton Funderburke Apologizes For Video Of Him Mocking ‘Broke’ Congregation
- Karlie Redd Addresses Plastic Surgery Rumors After Fans Criticize Her Visible Transformation
- Mississippi Cop Cleared Of All Wrongdoing After Video Showed Brutal Arrest Of Handcuffed Black Driver
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off His Incredible Muscles In A Chanel Sleeveless Sweater
- Conservatives Big Mad That White Teachers In Minneapolis Could Get Laid Off Before Teachers Of Color
- Lyric Anderson Stars Alongside Her Mother Tami Roman In New BET Series ‘Haus Of Vicious’
- Tried It: Ivy Park’s Latest Ivytopia Collection Will Activate Your Inner Baddie
- Lori Harvey Gave Us Vintage Glam On The ‘Gram
- Marlo Hampton Slays In A $2,176 Roberto Cavalli Gown
- ‘Jim Crow Never Left’: Black Residents Sue Mississippi Police Department For Civil Rights Violations
Columbus women accused of stealing $2.4k worth of products from Ulta Beauty was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com