According to NBC4i, The man accused of impregnating a 10-year-old Ohio girl made his initial plea Monday in court.
Gerson Fuentes, 27, faces two charges of raping a minor under 13 after being indicted by a Franklin County Grand Jury. For the second time he appeared by video call, rather than in-person, for his arraignment in the Court of Common Pleas. His attorney who was there in person, Bryan Bowen, spoke on Fuentes’ behalf to enter pleas of not guilty to both charges.
Bowen previously represented Fuentes alone at his preliminary hearing Friday, where he told NBC4 that his client was afraid.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cardi B Flaunts A Curve-Hugging Mesh Jumpsuit During Miami Art Basel
- Gabrielle Union And Dwayne Wade Are Holiday Fashion Goals For Date Night
- Barack Obama Didn’t Have To Roast Herschel Walker Like This, But We’re Glad He Did
- Activists Call DOJ’s Plans To Fix Jackson’s Water Crisis ‘The Beginning Of A Victory’
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
- Sabrina Elba Slays In A Curve Hugging Brown Dress
- Brandy Is A Black Barbie In Latest Instagram Pics
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Nia Long Opens Up About Ime Udoka Cheating Scandal: ‘It Was Devastating’
- Twitter Drags Kyle Rittenhouse For Appearing To Compare Himself To Jesus Christ
10-year-old’s accused rapist says he’s not guilty in Columbus courtroom was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com