According to NBC4i, a 20-year-old was shot in the face on the city’s east side Saturday, police said.
Around 3 a.m., Columbus police responded to reports of a shooting at the 2600 block of Orono Pike near Reynoldsburg where they found one person suffering from gunshot wounds to the face and left hip, according to a news release from the Columbus Division of Police.
The victim was taken to Mount Carmel East hospital in stable condition and is expected to survive, police said.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nominate Someone to be Honored as a 2023 Future History Maker
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Angela Simmons Is Stunning In A Lavender Cut Out Dress
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- Jason Whitlock Blames Tyre Nichols’ Killing On Black Single Moms: ‘They Don’t Want Us Focused On Reality’
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Memphis Police ‘Shielded And Protected’ White Cop In Tyre Nichols’ Arrest Video, Ben Crump Says
- Anika Kai Gives Us A 3-Step Tutorial On The Underpainting Makeup Trend
- H.E.R. Is A Vision In All White On The February Cover Of ‘Vogue Singapore’
- Zora’s House breaking ground on new community space in Weinland Park
- Get The Look: Shop The Beauty Products From Naturi Naughton’s Cover Shoot
20-year-old shot in face, left hip near Reynoldsburg was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com