According to NBC4i, Several people were shot on Friday night in Columbus and Whitehall, and one of those has been taken to an area hospital in critical condition, and has since died.
According to Columbus Division of Police, the call came in at 11:35 p.m. on Friday night to the 2000 block of Fairwood Avenue about a shooting at a house party. They found two gunshot wound victims, one in critical condition.
Medics took Ayanta Jarmon, 18, to an area hospital where she died at 4:12 a.m. Another person, 16, was taken to a hospital in a car, where he’s expected to recover.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nominate Someone to be Honored as a 2023 Future History Maker
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Angela Simmons Is Stunning In A Lavender Cut Out Dress
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- Jason Whitlock Blames Tyre Nichols’ Killing On Black Single Moms: ‘They Don’t Want Us Focused On Reality’
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Memphis Police ‘Shielded And Protected’ White Cop In Tyre Nichols’ Arrest Video, Ben Crump Says
- Anika Kai Gives Us A 3-Step Tutorial On The Underpainting Makeup Trend
- H.E.R. Is A Vision In All White On The February Cover Of ‘Vogue Singapore’
- Zora’s House breaking ground on new community space in Weinland Park
- Get The Look: Shop The Beauty Products From Naturi Naughton’s Cover Shoot