According to NBC4i, a 13-year-old boy is recovering after he was shot in the face overnight Tuesday in the Hilltop neighborhood in west Columbus, according to police.
CPD state that officers went to South Harris Avenue and West Broad Street just after 1:00 a.m. and found the 13-year-old with a gunshot wound to the face.
A Columbus police sergeant at the scene told NBC4 the teen told police he was shot behind the Sunoco gas station at that intersection.
He was taken to Nationwide Children’s Hospital in stable condition
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Yung Miami Shows Off Her Killer Bod In Diddy-Branded Socks
- Mississippi Welfare Scandal Sparks Calls For Brett Favre To Be Kicked Out Of Football Hall Of Fame
- Kaepernick Supporters Shade Rihanna For Reversing Her Stance On Performing At The Super Bowl
- Megan Thee Stallion Calls Out Haters For Twisting Her ‘Body Positivity’ Message
- Unsolved Black Murders That Still Haunt The Culture
- Hailey Bieber Is Accredited For ‘Brownie Glazed Lips’ Beauty Trend, And Women Of Color Aren’t Having It
- No Justice For Jonathan Price: ‘All-White Jury’ Acquits Ex-Texas Cop Accused Of Murdering Black Man
- NYC Hotel’s ‘Racially Motivated’ Stereotyping Led To Mistreatment Of Black Artist, Complaint Claims
- Brett Favre Loses Radio Shows Amid Widening Mississippi Welfare Fraud Scandal
- Rihanna Dominates Post-Baby Fashion In A Dion Lee SS23 Ensemble