According to NBC4i, After a commanding win over Arkansas State in week two, the Buckeyes have maintained its spot in both major college football polls.
Ohio State (2-0) has been ranked No. 3 in the AP and USA Today coaches polls for the second week in a row as Georgia becomes the new No. 1 team in the AP poll.
While Alabama lost its No. 1 ranking in the AP poll to the Bulldogs, the Crimson Tide stayed atop the coaches poll with the two SEC powerhouses, OSU, Clemson, and Michigan in the top-five in both polls.
The Buckeyes received one first-place vote in each poll.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Natural Beauty While Working On Her Fitness
- Beyoncé And Adidas Reportedly Agree To End Ivy Park Partnership
- Janelle Monáe Is Highlighting The Legacy Of Progressive Black Artist Loïs Mailou Jones
- Defense Lawyers Say Accused Murderers Didn’t Cause Irvo Otieno’s Death. Family, Civil Attorneys Aren’t Buying It
- ‘Get Out Of The Country’: Video Shows Black Man Kicked Out Of School CRT Meeting As ‘Racist Woman’ Stays
- Naomi Osaka Displays Her Perfect Baby Bump In Japan
- Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
- Columbus Elementary Students Sick After Eating Marijuana Gummies
- Brandy Norwood Returns As Cinderella In Disney Plus’ ‘Descendants: The Rise of Red’
- 4 Things Black Writers Need To Know Before Using ChatGPT
Ohio State ranked No. 3 in week two AP, coaches polls was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
SEXUAL ABUSE: Corey Feldman Names Charlie Sheen and Others!
Dionne Warwick Reveals If She Believed in the Psychic Friends Network
Kash Doll Celebrates Detroit Pistons-Themed Baby Shower In A Stunning Gold Gown
Eva Marcille’s Daughter Marley Rae Is All Grown Up And She’s A Budding Model
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
Naturi Naughton And Her Adorable Baby Bump Style In Custom Jayda E. Couture
Paul Mooney’s Sons Speak On Their Father’s Gay Rumors And Allegations He Molested Richard Pryor Jr.