According to NBC4i, an Ohio dad was arrested after his son allegedly took his backpack full of drugs.
A child who goes to Hills Elementary School in Jefferson County was sent to the principal’s office after teachers in the school smelled marijuana from a backpack.
The school then called the police to investigate, at this time, the father, Corey Rice, called the school to switch the backpack with the son, prosecutors say.
Officials say Rice got cold feet coming to the school and skipped town.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Gabrielle Union Gives Us Fall Preppy Vibes In Latest New York And Co. Fit
- Ciara Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Metallic Blue Jumpsuit
- KKK Photo: Florida Officials Challenge DeSantis As GOP Quietly Replaces Disgraced Commissioner
- Sanaa Lathan Praises Doja Cat: ‘I Think She Is The Real Deal’
- New Young Thug Indictment Shows Gunna’s Only Guilty Of Tinted Windows, Lawyer Says
- Accused Capitol Riots Cheerleader Ginni Thomas Finally Answers ‘Some’ Jan. 6 Committee Questions
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Issa Rae Teams Up With Delta Air Lines To Launch The ‘Runway Collection’
- Report: Girl with gun on Ohio bus says she was ‘tired of getting picked on’
- ‘I’m Sick Of These Black Bastards’: NC Sheriff’s Abhorrently Racist Rant Recorded, Exposed By Cop
Ohio child takes backpack of drugs to school, dad flees the state was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com