According to NBC4i, a Cincinnati man accused of flying into the Bengals’ stadium mid-game is just one of two people facing prison time over illegal drone operations at sporting events.
Dailon Dabney, 24, of Cincinnati, illegally flew his drone on Jan. 15 into the stadium. The drone went over players and parts of the stadium crowd, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Ohio. Dabney posted footage of his illegal flight on social media and a Youtube channel called BrickByBrickFilms.
The pilot, who U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker said did not register his drone with the Federal Aviation Administration and was not properly certified, welcomed the attention he received from federal agents.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- White Pastor Defends Slavery And Calls Martin Luther King Jr. A ‘Non-Believer Who Misrepresented Christ’
- We’re Living Our Best Lives Through Willow Smith (And Her Abs) At Paris Fashion Week
- Black Excellence: Oldest Woman In The US Shares Her Tips For A Long, Happy Live
- Missouri GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Exposed As ‘Honorary’ KKK Member
- Mississippi HBCU Alumni Appeal To Lawmakers Over New Bill To Shut Down State’s Public Colleges
- Senate Democrats Reintroduce John Lewis Voting Rights Act Ahead Of Bloody Sunday Anniversary
- New Music Alert: All The Outfit Details From Cardi B’s “Like What” Music Video
- See Chanel Iman And Davon Godchaux’s Fabulous Yacht Wedding Photos
- Welcome To Beyoncé’s Era Of The Mullet
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
Man faces prison time for flying drone into Bengals stadium was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
See Danielle Brooks’ Fabulous Fringe Moment At The 2024 Producers Guild Awards
Dr. Jack Thomas Named Central State University’s 9th President
Black McDonalds Owners & "The Dirt Label" Collaborate on Black History Shirt Design
12 Black-Owned Candle Companies That Will Set The Vibe
Newt Gingrich Says Michelle Obama Is Too ‘Racially Intense’ In Weird Rant About Imaginary Presidential Run
Reesa Teesa’s “Who TF Did I Marry?” Story Has TikTok In A Frenzy
Welcome To Beyoncé’s Era Of The Mullet
10 Pictures Of “Mea Culpa’s” Trevante Rhodes – Just Because