According to NBC4i, Two people, including a child, are in critical condition after being hit by a car on the northeast side of Columbus Monday night.
Columbus police said the crash happened at 6:54 p.m. at Valley Park Drive and Westerville Road.
One of the victims was taken to Nationwide Children’s Hospital while the other was taken to Riverside Methodist Hospital.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nominate Someone to be Honored as a 2023 Future History Maker
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Silver Two Piece Set
- Jordyn Woods Responds To A Woman Who Criticized Her New Clothing Line
- Lori Harvey Stepped Out For Dinner In Maison Margiela
- Alicia Keys Strikes A Pose In A Pat Bo Dress While On Vacation
- Tyre Nichols’ Brutal Arrest Video Released, His Mother Doesn’t Want Children To Watch
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Anika Kai Shows Us How To Upgrade Our French Manicure In Her Latest Tutorial
- Black Woman Awarded $1 Million After Oregon Store Clerk Allegedly Tells Her, ‘I Don’t Serve Blacks’
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
Two critical, including child, after being hit by car in northeast Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com