According to NBC4i, Former Minnesota co-defensive coordinator Adam Zimmer, an NFL assistant for 17 years and the son of previous Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer, has died. He was 38.
Corri Zimmer White, his younger sister, confirmed the death on her Instagram account on Tuesday. Adam Zimmer died on Monday, she said. No cause was given.
“The kindest, sweetest, family loving, sports obsessed soul there ever was,” Zimmer White wrote.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nominate Someone to be Honored as a 2023 Future History Maker
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Silver Two Piece Set
- Jordyn Woods Responds To A Woman Who Criticized Her New Clothing Line
- Lori Harvey Stepped Out For Dinner In Maison Margiela
- Alicia Keys Strikes A Pose In A Pat Bo Dress While On Vacation
- Tyre Nichols’ Brutal Arrest Video Released, His Mother Doesn’t Want Children To Watch
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Anika Kai Shows Us How To Upgrade Our French Manicure In Her Latest Tutorial
- Black Woman Awarded $1 Million After Oregon Store Clerk Allegedly Tells Her, ‘I Don’t Serve Blacks’
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
Adam Zimmer, Bengals analyst, ex-Vikings co-DC, dies at 38 was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com