According to NBC4i, Ohio State University’s Board of Trustees approved next year’s football ticket prices at its full board meeting Thursday.
Will Buckeyes tickets cost more? The short answer: It depends on what you buy and what you’re looking at.
Season ticket holders will see a significant decrease in sticker prices from the 2022 season — but that’s primarily because the Buckeyes will play six home games next year, compared with eight in 2022. The lower totals also account for fewer Big Ten home games, from five in 2022 to four in 2023.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cardi B Is Our Style Queen In Her Rainbow Colored Hair
- Trump Stored Classified Docs In ‘Bathroom And Shower,’ Indictment Alleges
- Ajike Owens’ Killer Susan Lorincz Admits To Using Racial Slurs Against Children, Pleads Not Guilty
- Yandy Smith Shows Her Natural Hair On The ‘Gram While Serving Body In A Jumpsuit
- Angela Simmons Flaunts Her Curvy Cakes In A Bikini While On Vacation With Her Man Yo Gotti
- H.E.R Flexes Her Gorgeous Eyes And A Head Full Of Curls On The Gram
- Black Leaders Cautiously Hail Alabama Redistricting SCOTUS Decision Protecting Voting Rights
- Jacky Oh Funeral Details Revealed As DC Young Fly Mourns ‘The Queen Of My Children’
- Family Of Ajike Owens Create Website So You Can Help The Family Get Justice
- Lock Him Up? Latest Indictment Increases Trump’s Chances Of Being Jailed Over Classified Documents
Ohio State sets football ticket prices for 2023 was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
Who Killed Ajike Owens? Allegedly Racist White Florida Woman Identified On Social Media As Susan Lorincz
Dionne Warwick Reveals If She Believed in the Psychic Friends Network
Chick-fil-A Limiting How Many of Their Delicous Dipping Sauces Customers Get
Miracle Watts And Tyler Lepley Are One Good Looking Couple
Let Me See Ya Grillz: 8 Celebrities Who’ve Flossed A Golden Mouth Piece
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
I-76 Road Rage Shooting Suspect Arrested