The Buckeyes (11-0, 8-0) are ranked No. 2 in both the latest USA Today coaches poll and the AP poll as one of four unbeaten teams remaining in the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision (No. 1 Georgia, No. 3 Michigan and No. 4 Texas Christian University) with one regular-season game remaining.
The Buckeyes will face the rival Michigan Wolverines at noon in Columbus on Saturday in the final game of the season.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Lori Harvey Shows Off Her Tiffany & Co. Partnership On Instagram
- Porsha Williams Shares Photos From Her Lavish Engagement Shoot
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff
- Cross-Burning White Supremacist Pleads Guilty To Federal Hate Crime
- Cardi B Flaunts A Curve-Hugging Mesh Jumpsuit During Miami Art Basel
- Gabrielle Union And Dwayne Wade Are Holiday Fashion Goals For Date Night
- Poll Shows Sen. Raphael Warnock Still Holds Slim Lead Over Herschel Walker
- Barack Obama Didn’t Have To Roast Herschel Walker Like This, But We’re Glad He Did
- Activists Call DOJ’s Plans To Fix Jackson’s Water Crisis ‘The Beginning Of A Victory’
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
Ohio State ranked No. 2 in week 13 AP, coaches polls was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com