According to NBC4i, Columbus is ranked among the nation’s hottest housing markets in consecutive months, even as prices for homes have decreased in four straight months, according to a housing report by Columbus Realtors.
Columbus Realtors’ Central Ohio Housing Report for October found the average sales price for a home was $327,768, dropping more than $3,500 from $331,287 in September. The shift represents a four-month decrease since the market hit this year’s peak in June at $354,380.
Still, prices were up in October compared to last year, with the average sale price 9.8% higher.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Man Dies Outside of Lima Nursing Home, Investigation Launched
- Niecy Nash Served And Ate In A Purple Sequin Nadine Merabi Jumpsuit At ‘The Color Purple’ Premiere
- Self-Hate: Black Man Who Terrorized Haitians ‘Because Of Their National Origin’ Gets 20 Years In Prison
- Republican ‘Fake Electors’ In Nevada Falsely Pledged Biden’s Electoral Votes To Trump, Indictments Charge
- New Couple Alert? Lupita Nyong’o And Joshua Jackson Spotted Holding Hands
- This Movie Theater Gave Me A Cozy, Opulent, VIP Experience For ‘Renaissance: A Film By Beyonce’
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
- Vivek Ramaswamy Dog-Whistles About The Racist ‘Great Replacement Theory’ During GOP Primary Debate
- Hair Mystery Solved: Chloe Bailey’s Hairstylist Drops Gems On Recent Head-Turning Look
- Holiday Gift Guide: The Best Fragrance Sets
Columbus remains one of hottest U.S. housing markets was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
Don’t Sleep: Shar Jackson Was The Ultimate 90’s Baddie And Here Are The Pics To Prove It
Ari Fletcher Wore This Black Designer For Her Extravagant 25th Birthday Dinner
Oprah Reveals The Full Cast Of ‘The Color Purple’ And It Is Black Excellence At It’s Finest
Fantasia Is Serving Major Looks On ‘The Color Purple’ Press Tour
‘Cancel Columbus Day’ Has Twitter Mocking The Colonizer As Statues Come Tumbling Down
Man charged with rape, kidnapping of 12-year-old