According to NBC4i, a Columbus City School was struck by gunfire Thursday morning, one day following its opening after winter break.
Columbus police reported that officers were called to Beechcroft High School at 11:30 a.m. on reports of the building being struck by gunfire. When CPD spoke with the principal, it was reported that school was in session when an unknown individual or individuals fired several gunshots at the north side of the school.
No one was injured and only the outside of the building was hit by the gunshots.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- White Pastor Defends Slavery And Calls Martin Luther King Jr. A ‘Non-Believer Who Misrepresented Christ’
- We’re Living Our Best Lives Through Willow Smith (And Her Abs) At Paris Fashion Week
- Black Excellence: Oldest Woman In The US Shares Her Tips For A Long, Happy Live
- Missouri GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Exposed As ‘Honorary’ KKK Member
- Mississippi HBCU Alumni Appeal To Lawmakers Over New Bill To Shut Down State’s Public Colleges
- Senate Democrats Reintroduce John Lewis Voting Rights Act Ahead Of Bloody Sunday Anniversary
- New Music Alert: All The Outfit Details From Cardi B’s “Like What” Music Video
- See Chanel Iman And Davon Godchaux’s Fabulous Yacht Wedding Photos
- Welcome To Beyoncé’s Era Of The Mullet
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
See Danielle Brooks’ Fabulous Fringe Moment At The 2024 Producers Guild Awards
Dr. Jack Thomas Named Central State University’s 9th President
Black McDonalds Owners & "The Dirt Label" Collaborate on Black History Shirt Design
12 Black-Owned Candle Companies That Will Set The Vibe
Newt Gingrich Says Michelle Obama Is Too ‘Racially Intense’ In Weird Rant About Imaginary Presidential Run
Reesa Teesa’s “Who TF Did I Marry?” Story Has TikTok In A Frenzy
Welcome To Beyoncé’s Era Of The Mullet
10 Pictures Of “Mea Culpa’s” Trevante Rhodes – Just Because