According to NBC4i, A child has been recovered and is safe after a car was stolen with the child still inside in the Northland area of Columbus.
Columbus police received a call at 8:20 a.m. that a man stole a 2017 white Lexus SUV on the 2400 block of Strimple Avenue. Inside the car was a one-year-old girl. CPD has confirmed the child was quickly found and is safe.
The car, an RX350 model SUV with slightly tinted windows, was found in front of a home at the intersection of Pauline Avenue and Greenwich Street, behind the Northern Lights Shopping Center, three miles away from where it was stolen. Police said the car was abandoned with the child inside.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Solange Knowles’ Son Daniel “Julez” Smith, Jr. Walks For Versace During Milan Fashion Week
- Justice For Z’Kye Husain: NJ Cops Finally Settle After Viral Wrongful Arrest Of Black Teen In Mall Fight
- Darryl George To Remain On In-School Suspension For Refusing To Cut His Locs, Texas Judge Rules
- Republicans Are Counting On Racist Stereotypes To Attract Black Voters For Trump
- ‘RHOA’ Star Porsha Williams Files for Divorce from Simon Guobadia
- Never Forget: Ahmaud Arbery Was Lynched By Racist Murderers On This Day In American History
- Brahmin X Coco Michele Collaborate For Black History Month, Celebrating Art And Blossoming Black Femininity
- When Will Judge Rule Whether Fani Willis Is Disqualified From Trump RICO Case?
- JT And Solange Knowles Had A Girls Night Out In Milan – See Pics
- Front Row Fabulous: Tracee Ellis Ross, Yara Shahidi, & More Sit Pretty At Prada
Child found after boy steals car with 1-year-old inside was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Black McDonalds Franchise Owners Collaborate with The Dirt Label for Black History Month
12 Black-Owned Candle Companies That Will Set The Vibe
TREND REPORT: What’s Hot In Swimwear Based Off The Runway At Miami Swim Week
NYFW: Sergio Hudson Confirms Denim And Leather Will Forever Have The Girlies In A Chokehold
Has Yolanda Adams Ever Considered Doing R+B?
Red Carpet Rundown: Naomi Campbell Rocks The Hooded Dress Trend On the BAFTA Red Carpet
Iced Out Megan Thee Stallion Exemplifies Why Black Women Should Treat Themselves – Because We Deserve
Tyler Lepley Cuts Miracle Watts’ Long Weave Into A Bob And We’re Impressed