According to NBC4i, The 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant — laden with aviation and military memorabilia and a stone’s throw away from John Glenn International Airport — will close its doors for good in June, it announced in a Facebook post Friday.
The decision comes after a pipe burst during a December winter storm — which brought heavy winds, ice and snow, and sub-zero wind chill — that forced the restaurant to close for repairs. Shuttered since, it plans to reopen on Jan. 27 through the next five months.
“Our lease is ending at that time and we have decided to explore other opportunities,” the post read. “Please know this decision came with a great deal of thought (and tears).”
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nominate Someone to be Honored as a 2023 Future History Maker
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Silver Two Piece Set
- Jordyn Woods Responds To A Woman Who Criticized Her New Clothing Line
- Lori Harvey Stepped Out For Dinner In Maison Margiela
- Alicia Keys Strikes A Pose In A Pat Bo Dress While On Vacation
- Tyre Nichols’ Brutal Arrest Video Released, His Mother Doesn’t Want Children To Watch
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Anika Kai Shows Us How To Upgrade Our French Manicure In Her Latest Tutorial
- Black Woman Awarded $1 Million After Oregon Store Clerk Allegedly Tells Her, ‘I Don’t Serve Blacks’
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again