It’s official…we are so close to the opening of the first Bojangles opening in Central Ohio.
According to 614Now, the first Bojangles will be opening at 831 Hilliard Rome Rd and the owner has given a tentative grand opening date on or near May 23rd! Get in line because I’ve lived down south and indulged in the glorious southern biscuits and I want more!
But just when you couldn’t think things would get any better the owners have announced that a second location is already in the works!
In 2021, franchisee owner Jeff Rigsby announced that he will be opening 45 locations over the next few years with 15 of them being in Central Ohio. Documents filed with the city of Hebron reveal that the next location is slated 853 South 30th St.
Bojangles Senior Director of Communications Stacey McCray told 614Now that group breaking will be happening soon at the Hebron location and opening later in 2023.
Bojangles Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits is known for is savory fried chicken, southern-style biscuits, and sweet tea. Bojangles currently doesn’t have a restaurant in the state of Ohio.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cardi B Just Walked For Balenciaga And We Can’t Get Her Blue Fur Out Of Our Heads
- DC Young Fly Opens Up About Grief After The Passing Of His Partner Ms. Jacky Oh
- Janelle Monae Celebrates Her Birthday In A $358 Red Hot Cult Gaia Swimsuit
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- Black Lives Matter Denies Affiliation With Rhode Island BLM ‘Imposter’ Mark Fisher Who Endorsed Trump
- Funds Pledged To Mobilize Black Male Voters As Polls Claim More African Americans Supporting Trump
- Fantasia Opens Up About Going Broke And Healing Through ‘The Color Purple’
- ‘Rosa Parks Day’: CBC Urges Congress To Adopt Federal Holiday In Honor Of Civil Rights Icon
- Ex-Louisiana Cop Gets Light Sentence For Tasing, Beating And Pistol-Whipping ‘Nonviolent’ Black Man
- Chloe Bailey Oozes Sexy In A Red Hot ‘Santa Baby’ Outfit
Here’s When The First Bojangles Opens in the Columbus Metro was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
Venus Williams Launched A New Jewelry Line And It’s Giving Black Girl Luxury
Don’t Sleep: Shar Jackson Was The Ultimate 90’s Baddie And Here Are The Pics To Prove It
Marsai Martin Posed For The Girls In Von Dutch For A Recent Photoshoot
Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
Taraji P. Henson Just Made Us Re-Evaluate Our Entire Holiday Party Wardrobe With One Pink Velvet LaPointe Gown
Fantasia Is Serving Major Looks On ‘The Color Purple’ Press Tour