According to NBC4i, a Columbus distillery is celebrating its bourbon with a bang this month — and they want alcohol aficionados to join them.
Watershed Distillery will host its first-ever BourbonFest on April 22 as it introduces its newest spirit, Watershed Distillery Uncut Unfiltered Bourbon. With fresh food, live music, guided bourbon tours, and a lesson on Watershed’s distillation process, BourbonFest is bringing the distillery back to its bourbon-based roots.
“Bourbon is best enjoyed with family and friends, and BourbonFest provides a new way to come together, have fun and sip some delicious bourbons,” Greg Lehman, CEO and founder of Watershed Distillery, said in a news release.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- ‘Whore’: Donald Trump Jr. Posts Misogynistic Meme Attacking Fani Willis
- Exclusive! Watch Susan L. Taylor Discuss The National CARES Mentoring Movement With NewsOne
- RIP Greg Gunn: White Ex-Alabama Cop Who Killed Unarmed Black Man Granted Early Release From Prison
- RFK Jr. Whitesplains How ‘Education’ Will Make Us Immune To Racism ‘Like The Avengers’
- Russell Wilson Gushes Over Ciara And The Joy Of Being Future Jr.’s Stepfather
- Renowned Editor & Journalist Susan L. Taylor Drops Gems ‘Everything I Learned In The Past Has Led To This Point’
- New Bill To Shut Down Mississippi Public Universities Names 3 HBCUS
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Star In New Fenty Beauty Film Teaser
- Introducing Sha’Carri Richardson, The Face Of The New Nike X Jacquemus Collection
- Congratulations! Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins
Columbus distillery announces first ever BourbonFest was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com
See Danielle Brooks’ Fabulous Fringe Moment At The 2024 Producers Guild Awards
Dr. Jack Thomas Named Central State University’s 9th President
Black McDonalds Owners & "The Dirt Label" Collaborate on Black History Shirt Design
12 Black-Owned Candle Companies That Will Set The Vibe
Black McDonalds Franchise Owners Collaborate with The Dirt Label for Black History Month
NYFW: Sergio Hudson Confirms Denim And Leather Will Forever Have The Girlies In A Chokehold
Reesa Teesa’s “Who TF Did I Marry?” Story Has TikTok In A Frenzy
Justice For Z’Kye Husain: NJ Cops Finally Settle After Viral Wrongful Arrest Of Black Teen In Mall Fight