With COVID-19 continuing to spread and no vaccine readily available, Minor League Baseball made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 season.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The announcement was made via The Columbus Clippers Twitter account, “We are heartbroken that the Clippers will not take the field in 2020”.
If you’re a season ticket holder or have already purchased tickets to a game during the 2020 season, The Clippers will contact you or you will be able to find information on their website. THE MLB started in 1901 and this is the first time in its 100 years of operations that a season has been canceled.
- Storm Reid Explains How Having Stylists On-Set Who Don’t Understand Black Hair ‘Feels Dehumanizing’
- Zaya Wade Pays Tribute To Kobe And Gianna Bryant In Yellow Lakers Jersey Dress
- Self-Proclaimed ‘White Nationalists’ Go Door-To-Door Urging People To ‘End Systemic Racism’ And ‘Be Pro-White’
- LisaRaye Says She Went Through An Identity Crisis After Playing ‘Diamond’ In ‘The Player’s Club’
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- The Mysterious Death Of Lauren Smith-Fields: Here Is Everything We Know
- Mary J. Blige Reveals She Didn’t Feel Beautiful Until 2016
- ‘Asian Karen’ Caught On Camera Digging Through Black Customer’s Pockets In ‘Alleged’ Racial Profiling Incident
- What’s The Truth About Biden’s Commitment To HBCU Funding?
- Michigan GOP Co-Chair Who Tried to Get Fake Electors Tweets Racist Attack Against Black Lieutenant Governor For Wearing A Mask