COVID-19, the coronavirus, or the Rona whatever you call it is rapidly spreading in the U.S. People are being diagnosed every day, some are extremely sick and some have little to no symptoms at all.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The CDC calls this non-acute care when you are home with mild to moderate symptoms and not on oxygen. If you are sick and not in the hospital would you know what to do to treat yourself? Or maybe you’re taking care of a loved one and need to know how to treat them. While there is no cure that works for everyone there are some natural tips from doctors and people that have had COVID-19 that could help you get better quicker.
- Saline Nasal Irrigation
- Apple cider vinegar
- Remove Dairy
- Lots of Vegetables
- Steam for Congestion (add eucalyptus oils)
There is no proven evidence that any natural remedies will prevent or cure COVID-19. However, many of these natural remedies/supplements have been proven to boost your immune system which can help you get better from an infectious disease. Please consult with your doctor.
- Reform This: Alabama Police Arrest Black Woman For ‘Burning Incense, Doing Loud Chanting’ At Christmas Parade
- Group Demands Congressional Action In Regulating Racialized Disinformation On Online Platforms
- Polaris Fashion Place shooting suspect pleads guilty
- School bus driver shortages hitting central Ohio districts
- Columbus Crew launches development team, Crew 2
- ‘Godfather Of Hip-Hop Journalism’ and Burnt Sugar Frontman Greg Tate Dies At 64
- Death Of Nick Cannon’s 5-Month-Old Son Draws Attention To Black Babies’ High Infant Mortality Rate
- Zendaya Gives Us Old Hollywood Glam In BTS Videos From Interview Magazine Cover Shoot
- Meagan Good On New ‘Harlem’ Series: ‘When We See Ourselves, We Fall In Love With Ourselves More’
- Texas Southern Men’s Basketball Team Makes HBCU History By Dominating Florida Gators