Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has tested positive for COVID-19 just before a scheduled visit with President Trump.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
President Trump was to meet DeWine Thursday in Cleveland and underwent a mandatory COVID-19 test before his visit as part of standard protocol. The news was revealed on Governor DeWine’s Twitter account.
DeWine is currently a-symptomatic and is planning to follow CDC recommendations and quarantine in his home for 14 days.
DeWine is the second governor in the U.S. to test positive for COVID-19 after Republican Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt. Ohio’s Lt. Governor Jon Husted also took a COID-19 but tested negative.
For more information on COVID-19 and Ohio visit coronavirus.ohio.gov
- Nominate Someone to be Honored as a 2023 Future History Maker
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Angela Simmons Is Stunning In A Lavender Cut Out Dress
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- Jason Whitlock Blames Tyre Nichols’ Killing On Black Single Moms: ‘They Don’t Want Us Focused On Reality’
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Memphis Police ‘Shielded And Protected’ White Cop In Tyre Nichols’ Arrest Video, Ben Crump Says
- Anika Kai Gives Us A 3-Step Tutorial On The Underpainting Makeup Trend
- H.E.R. Is A Vision In All White On The February Cover Of ‘Vogue Singapore’
- Zora’s House breaking ground on new community space in Weinland Park
- Get The Look: Shop The Beauty Products From Naturi Naughton’s Cover Shoot
Governor Mike DeWine Test Positive for COVID-19 Just Before Trump Visit was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com