Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has tested positive for COVID-19 just before a scheduled visit with President Trump.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
President Trump was to meet DeWine Thursday in Cleveland and underwent a mandatory COVID-19 test before his visit as part of standard protocol. The news was revealed on Governor DeWine’s Twitter account.
DeWine is currently a-symptomatic and is planning to follow CDC recommendations and quarantine in his home for 14 days.
DeWine is the second governor in the U.S. to test positive for COVID-19 after Republican Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt. Ohio’s Lt. Governor Jon Husted also took a COID-19 but tested negative.
For more information on COVID-19 and Ohio visit coronavirus.ohio.gov
- Lori Harvey Shows Off Her Tiffany & Co. Partnership On Instagram
- Porsha Williams Shares Photos From Her Lavish Engagement Shoot
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff
- Cross-Burning White Supremacist Pleads Guilty To Federal Hate Crime
- Cardi B Flaunts A Curve-Hugging Mesh Jumpsuit During Miami Art Basel
- Gabrielle Union And Dwayne Wade Are Holiday Fashion Goals For Date Night
- Poll Shows Sen. Raphael Warnock Still Holds Slim Lead Over Herschel Walker
- Barack Obama Didn’t Have To Roast Herschel Walker Like This, But We’re Glad He Did
- Activists Call DOJ’s Plans To Fix Jackson’s Water Crisis ‘The Beginning Of A Victory’
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
Governor Mike DeWine Test Positive for COVID-19 Just Before Trump Visit was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com