Getting a table at your favorite restaurant or bar is getting easier in Ohio after the state announced amendments to the Director’s Stay Safe Ohio Order.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The amended order states
“All restaurants, bars, banquet and catering facilities and services and other like businesses and operations in the State, which have the onsite consumption of food, beer, wine, and liquor, are permitted to reopen for full, dine-in service withing the State so long as all workplace safety standards are met.”
These amendments will allow restaurants and bars to operate more like pre-COVID times however, customers and most employees will still have to wear a mask, practice social distancing, and limit the number of people at a single table, and more.
- Gabrielle Union-Wade Celebrates Hubby Dwyane Wade In Sweet Father’s Day Message: ‘I Thank God Everyday’
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Hits The #TrickyChallenge In A $900 All-Red Power Suit And We’re Swooning!
- Stylish Track Superstar Sha’Carri Richardson Wants The World To Know She’s ‘That Girl’
- For The Culture: Black Women Show Off Their Beauty, Style And Creativity For Juneteenth
- Victoria’s Secret Retires VS Angels To ‘Give Women What They Want’
- This Simple Rainbow Inspired Makeup Tutorial Is Perfect For Celebrating Pride Month
- Chloe Bailey Puts A Sexy Spin On Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good” During ABC’s Juneteenth Celebration
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Columbus
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions
- TRIED IT: Stax Originals Just Took My Athleisure Wear To The Next Level
Never Forget: Trump Lied About 9/11 Terror Attacks Before Lying About The Coronavirus
1. Trump said he went to Ground Zero "to help"1 of 7
2. He says he donated $10,0002 of 7
3. He claims Muslims were cheering 9/113 of 7
4. Trump bragged one of his building's was ‘the tallest’ immediately after the towers fell"4 of 7
5. Trump said he saw 9/11 terror attack from his apartment5 of 7
6. Trump suggested that he spent "a lot of time" with first responders after Sept. 116 of 7
7. Trump said he helped with clearing the rubble7 of 7
Ohio Bars and Restaurants Now Allowed to Operate at Full Capacity was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com