Can’t say we are surprised about the latest announcement from Cardi B that she has taken Offset back and isn’t planning to divorce after the couple was seen turning up for her birthday over the weekend in Las Vegas and other outings in Atlanta this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi celebrated her 29th birthday in style with a lavish party followed up by her normal strip club appearance. But what got everyone’s attention was the fact that Offset was close by and often seen close up on her behind when she was twerking. Offset also blessed his wife with a custom Rolls Royce truck decked out with a matching embedded car seat for their adorable daughter Kulture. When presented with the gift Cardi’s friends started changing “take him back”.
Well, it seems that Cardi did just what her friends asked confirming on a live video on her Instagram account exactly why she took him back.
“It’s hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard to have no d**k.”
According to Fulton County records the couple is set to appear in court in November but that hasn’t been changed yet. Regardless we hope the two work out their relationship. As crazy as their relationship appears at times it seems that the two really love each other.
- Usher Gets Emotional During Final Las Vegas Residency Show
- Sha’Carri Richardson Honored At 2023 USATF Awards: ‘Everything Happens When It’s Supposed To Happen’
- Cardi B Just Walked For Balenciaga And We Can’t Get Her Blue Fur Out Of Our Heads
- DC Young Fly Opens Up About Grief After The Passing Of His Partner Ms. Jacky Oh
- Janelle Monae Celebrates Her Birthday In A $358 Red Hot Cult Gaia Swimsuit
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- Black Lives Matter Denies Affiliation With Rhode Island BLM ‘Imposter’ Mark Fisher Who Endorsed Trump
- Funds Pledged To Mobilize Black Male Voters As Polls Claim More African Americans Supporting Trump
- Fantasia Opens Up About Going Broke And Healing Through ‘The Color Purple’
- ‘Rosa Parks Day’: CBC Urges Congress To Adopt Federal Holiday In Honor Of Civil Rights Icon
The Divorce is Off! Cardi B Announces She Took Offset Back, Claims She Missed Her Best Friend was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
Venus Williams Launched A New Jewelry Line And It’s Giving Black Girl Luxury
Don’t Sleep: Shar Jackson Was The Ultimate 90’s Baddie And Here Are The Pics To Prove It
Marsai Martin Posed For The Girls In Von Dutch For A Recent Photoshoot
Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
Taraji P. Henson Just Made Us Re-Evaluate Our Entire Holiday Party Wardrobe With One Pink Velvet LaPointe Gown
Fantasia Is Serving Major Looks On ‘The Color Purple’ Press Tour