According to NBC4i, Ohio State University announced Wednesday it plans on holding two in-person commencement ceremonies for the 2020 and 2021 graduating classes.
The Class of 2021’s ceremony is currently scheduled for May 9, while the Class of 2020 will be honored on Aug. 8.
The university is limiting the total amount of people in attendance to no more than 13,500. The regular capacity for Ohio Stadium is just under 103,000 people, according to the OSU website.
The ceremonies will be the first in-person commencements held since 2019.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- One Vote
- Saweetie Talks ‘Balance, Breaks and Boundaries’ On ‘Recipe For Change’
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Welcome Their First Child!
- $2 million winning lottery ticket sold in Grove City
- Ohio lawmakers to debate bill to ban gender-affirming care for LGBTQ+ youth
- Congrats! Supa Cent Engaged To Boyfriend Rayzor
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fire
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- Kenya Moore Calls Marlo Hampton An Ex-Con, Marlo Claps Back ‘Round Of Applause To All The Ex-Cons Who’ve Turned Their Life Around’
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
- Teyana Taylor Wins ‘The Masked Singer’
Ohio State University Announces In Person Commencement for 2020 and 2021 Graduates was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com