According to NBC4i, A nine-month-old child is unharmed after the child’s father arrived at a Columbus hospital with a gunshot wound Sunday afternoon on the city’s east side.
According to Columbus Police, a 23-year-old man walked into a local hospital at approximately 4:07 p.m. with a gunshot wound to his upper torso, his child in the vehicle he was driving.
Officers initially responded to the area of Brice Road and I-70 at approximately 3:52 p.m. for a report of a black car shooting at a silver car. When officers arrived, they did not find a shooting victim.
The victim was treated and released in stable condition. The child was returned to its mother.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Charlottesville Civil Trial Attempts to Hold Planners Of White Supremacist ‘Unite The Right Rally’ Accountable Over Four Years Later
- Get Your First Look At Porsha Williams’ New Spinoff Series, ‘Porsha’s Family Matters’
- Keke Palmer Debuts Flat Top Haircut In Latest Instagram Pics
- Racial Justice Groups Demand Mark Zuckerberg’s Resignation After Facebook Papers Leak
- More Charges Filed Against a Columbus Police Offer Stemming from the 2020 Protest
- Ohio updates guidelines for COVID-19 quarantining in schools
- First park in USA for social justice opens in Columbus
- Rare ‘flesh-eating’ STD on the rise in UK, doctor warns
- ‘Insecure’ Pushes Style And Fashion To The Forefront Line In The Season 5 Debut Episode
- You Won’t Believe Ohio’s Favorite Halloween Candy!