According to NBC4i, A man is dead, and his son is facing charges in connection to his death after a shooting in east Columbus.
According to the Columbus Division of Police, at about 10:15 p.m., Tuesday, officers were called to a home in the 5200 block of Jameson Drive.
When officers arrived on scene, they forced entry into the home where they found Lewis A. Johnson, 76, lying on the floor suffering from an apparent gunshot wound. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say the victim was shot by his son, Bryan A. Johnson, 32, during an argument. Bryan Johson was arrested on a murder charge.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Sephora Launches The Sephora Favorites Black-Owned Beauty Kit, Highlighting Black-Owned Businesses
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- FBI offering $25,000 reward in shooting death of teen at Bicentennial Park
- Misa Hylton And Bevy Smith Dropped Major Gems In A Candid Conversation During NYFW
- Black Ex-Cop Who Killed A White Woman In Minneapolis Could Be Freed After Conviction Tossed
- Courtney B. Vance Honors Michael K. Williams At Emmys, Questions ‘Lovecraft Countr’y Cancelation
- Beauty Influencer Ashley Strong Teams Up With Morphe Cosmetics For Her Own Line Of Zen Makeup Products
- Fat Joe Violated
- In Tone-Deaf Move, ‘Cops’ Reality TV Show Returning To Fox … Because, Of Course It Is
Columbus Man Arrested and Charged with Murdering His Father was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com