According to NBC4i, The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium says it will be holding open interviews to fill 350 seasonal positions.
A release from the zoo states that open interviews will be taking place from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., Wednesday, at the Lakeside Pavilion to fill a variety of seasonal positions in the areas of food and beverage, retails, grounds’ maintenance and many more.
For more information about these open interviews and employment opportunities at all of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium properties, you can visit the zoo’s website
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Saweetie Debuts New Ginger Hair Just In Time For Fall
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’
- Tim Scott Peddling Republican Talking Points On ‘Defunding Police’ Instead Of Facing Real Reasons For Failed Action On Police Reform
- Rihanna And Erykah Badu Link Up At The Savage X Fenty Fashion Show And Set Twitter Ablaze
- What Happened To Kelly Price? From COVID-19 To Going Missing To Suspicions Of Domestic Violence, We Sort Out All The Reports
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- Chloe Bailey Understood The Assignment… Again!
- Nicki Minaj Steps Out In Purple Ombré Knee Length Wig
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Happy Birthday Jayda Cheaves! 5 Time She Slayed On The ‘Gram
Columbus Zoo & Aquarium Hiring 350 Seasonal Employees was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com