Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has probably been the most aggressive government officials when it comes to fighting the coronavirus.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
He has closed schools, restaurants, asked the public to limit their interaction with each other and now he’s pleading via twitter for parents to take their children out of daycare.
DeWine also followed up in another tweet, “I’ve tried to signal that daycares will eventually be closed. But, our healthcare systems need to be staffed. You’ll start to see healthcare facilities creating their own daycares.”
DeWine also Twitted that children in public schools may not return after the three-week break saying, “Schools: Three weeks likely won’t be enough time to be closed. It is likely we will have to extend this order.”
All of this goes to show that making a plan for your children’s care in a crisis is important. So if you haven’t already started to make arrangements now is the time. Better safe than sorry
- Nominate Someone to be Honored as a 2023 Future History Maker
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Angela Simmons Is Stunning In A Lavender Cut Out Dress
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- Jason Whitlock Blames Tyre Nichols’ Killing On Black Single Moms: ‘They Don’t Want Us Focused On Reality’
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Memphis Police ‘Shielded And Protected’ White Cop In Tyre Nichols’ Arrest Video, Ben Crump Says
- Anika Kai Gives Us A 3-Step Tutorial On The Underpainting Makeup Trend
- H.E.R. Is A Vision In All White On The February Cover Of ‘Vogue Singapore’
- Zora’s House breaking ground on new community space in Weinland Park
- Get The Look: Shop The Beauty Products From Naturi Naughton’s Cover Shoot
Governor DeWine Sends Pleading Message to Parents of Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com