According to NBC4i, four people, including a 9-year-old child, were injured after a shooting at an apartment complex on Alona Drive early Tuesday morning.
According to the Columbus Division of Police, at about 2:22 a.m., Tuesday, officers were called to the 1600 block of Alona Drive on the report of a shooting.
Witnesses told police that an unknown suspect approached the victims and without provocation, began shooting.
Two of the victims were injured while outside on the patio, the third victim was struck by a bullet that had entered the apartment.
The victims, a 45-year-old woman, a 25-year-old woman and a 53-year-old man, were taken to an area hospital and are expected to survive, according to police.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Charlottesville Civil Trial Attempts to Hold Planners Of White Supremacist ‘Unite The Right Rally’ Accountable Over Four Years Later
- Get Your First Look At Porsha Williams’ New Spinoff Series, ‘Porsha’s Family Matters’
- Keke Palmer Debuts Flat Top Haircut In Latest Instagram Pics
- Racial Justice Groups Demand Mark Zuckerberg’s Resignation After Facebook Papers Leak
- More Charges Filed Against a Columbus Police Offer Stemming from the 2020 Protest
- Ohio updates guidelines for COVID-19 quarantining in schools
- First park in USA for social justice opens in Columbus
- Rare ‘flesh-eating’ STD on the rise in UK, doctor warns
- ‘Insecure’ Pushes Style And Fashion To The Forefront Line In The Season 5 Debut Episode
- You Won’t Believe Ohio’s Favorite Halloween Candy!
Columbus: Three Shot, Child Injured in Early Morning Shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com