According to NBC4i, Vice President Kamala Harris will visit Columbus on Friday.
A notice from her office said Harris will “underscore how the Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal will benefit Ohioans,” with additional details on her visit to follow.
The investments will cover roads, bridges, water systems, broadband, ports, electric vehicles and the power grid.
It is believed to be Harris’ first official visit to Columbus since becoming vice president.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nominate Someone to be Honored as a 2023 Future History Maker
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Angela Simmons Is Stunning In A Lavender Cut Out Dress
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- Jason Whitlock Blames Tyre Nichols’ Killing On Black Single Moms: ‘They Don’t Want Us Focused On Reality’
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Memphis Police ‘Shielded And Protected’ White Cop In Tyre Nichols’ Arrest Video, Ben Crump Says
- Anika Kai Gives Us A 3-Step Tutorial On The Underpainting Makeup Trend
- H.E.R. Is A Vision In All White On The February Cover Of ‘Vogue Singapore’
- Zora’s House breaking ground on new community space in Weinland Park
- Get The Look: Shop The Beauty Products From Naturi Naughton’s Cover Shoot
Vice President Kamala Harris sets visit to Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com