According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Wednesday, Dec. 1, ODH reports a total of 1,699,161 (+8,944) cases, leading to 86,878 (+425) hospitalizations and 10,807 (+42) admissions into the ICU.
ODH reported 104 deaths Tuesday, bringing the total to 26,587. The state is updating the number only after death certificates have been processed, usually twice a week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- One Vote
- Saweetie Talks ‘Balance, Breaks and Boundaries’ On ‘Recipe For Change’
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Welcome Their First Child!
- $2 million winning lottery ticket sold in Grove City
- Ohio lawmakers to debate bill to ban gender-affirming care for LGBTQ+ youth
- Congrats! Supa Cent Engaged To Boyfriend Rayzor
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fire
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- Kenya Moore Calls Marlo Hampton An Ex-Con, Marlo Claps Back ‘Round Of Applause To All The Ex-Cons Who’ve Turned Their Life Around’
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
- Teyana Taylor Wins ‘The Masked Singer’
Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: Nearly 9,000 new cases reported was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com