The repeal becomes effective at 12:01 a.m. Thursday.
Worthington’s mandate was put into effect on Sept. 13, 2021.
Individual businesses can still require masks if they choose to do so.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Family Of Christian Obumseli Wants Courtney Clenney To Serve Life In Prison For His Murder
- Megan Thee Stallion Is All Curves In A Custom House Of JMC Bodysuit
- Megan The Stallion Dropped A $250K Bag For Future’s “Pressurelicious” Verse
- Interactive Selfie Museum The Black Hair Experience Is Now In Brooklyn
- Fans Can’t Get Enough Of Keke Palmer And Angela Bassett’s Adorable Reunion
- Tried It: Juvia’s Place’s Nubian Earth Collection Gave Me The Perfect Golden Glow
- Coco Jones Dazzles In A Marcell Von Berlin Ensemble At Variety’s Power Of Young Hollywood Event
- Wack 100 Calls Out Blacc Sam After Removal Of Nipsey Hussle Verse On Drillmatic
- How Sherri Shepherd Partnered With Hertz, Snagged A TV Show & Practices Self-Care
- Why the BMV may owe you money