Columbus Police were called to the 1600 block of Minnesota Ave. around 2 a.m. Monday after reports of a shooting in the area. After arriving, police found spent casings but no victims.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Soon after two teenagers 18-year-old Kendale Cortez Mardis and a 17-year-old, came to at OSU East Hospital seeking treatment for gunshots wounds in the leg. 18-year-old Kavon Tion James Kendrick sought out help close by on Republic Ave. but was eventually talent to Grant Hospital for treatment of a gunshot wound in the arm. All three victims are expected to recover.
If you have any information on this incident please contact Felony Assault Unit Detective I. Pruitt at (614) 645-6394 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at (614) 645-TIPS (8477).
- Model Monday: Arielle Van-Mballa Used A Powerpoint To Propel Her Modeling Career
- Normani Gives Us Fashion Goals In Sheer Mugler Ensemble
- Less Than A Year After Losing US Senate Race, David Perdue Sets His Sights On Georgia Governor
- Chloe Bailey Is A ‘Girl On Fire’ In Red Hair And Sparkly Curve-Hugging Dress
- Mississippi Governor Challenged On His ‘Culture Of Life’ Fails To Address State’s Overall Poor Health And Well-being
- Northern California Man First In The Region To Be Sentenced Under 2009 Federal Hate Crime Law
- Idaho Republican ‘Community Leader’ Freaks Out Over Hershey’s Commercial Featuring Black Family
- City Girls Give Hilarious Speech While Accepting Their ‘Future Is Female’ Award: ‘Some Days We Want To Be Rappers. Next Day We Want To Be With Our Men’
- Cardi B Sets The Internet Ablaze In Nude Prada Mini Dress
- A Known White Supremacist Announces Intent To Run For Local Office In Georgia