Columbus Police were called to the 1600 block of Minnesota Ave. around 2 a.m. Monday after reports of a shooting in the area. After arriving, police found spent casings but no victims.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Soon after two teenagers 18-year-old Kendale Cortez Mardis and a 17-year-old, came to at OSU East Hospital seeking treatment for gunshots wounds in the leg. 18-year-old Kavon Tion James Kendrick sought out help close by on Republic Ave. but was eventually talent to Grant Hospital for treatment of a gunshot wound in the arm. All three victims are expected to recover.
If you have any information on this incident please contact Felony Assault Unit Detective I. Pruitt at (614) 645-6394 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at (614) 645-TIPS (8477).
- She Readyyy: Tiffany Haddish Gives Us Beach Body-Ody-Ody
- Indiana Grandmother Sentenced To Probation In Capitol Attack After White Tears Helped Her Avoid Jail Time
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment In Ohio
- After Border Backlash From Conservatives, Kamala Harris Is Set To Go South
- Ivy Park Teases With A New Launch Just In Time For The Summer
- Tamir Rice’s Mom Blasts Shaun King, Calls Him ‘A White Man Acting Black’
- Timeekah Murphy Went From The Army To Designing For Beyoncé In ‘Black Is King’
- Voting Rights Tour Raises Awareness Across The South On Its Way To D.C.
- OSU to make Decision on Senate Bill 187, Players Making Money Off their Name
- Police Investigating a Shooting near downtown Columbus