According to NBC4i, three people, including a 17-year-old, are in the hospital after a shooting overnight Sunday in the Short North Arts District neighborhood, according to Columbus Police.
CPD said that the shooting took place on the 900 block of High Street just before 1 a.m. when two groups of males had an argument that led to members of each group firing at each other.
The three victims, the 17-year-old, a 19-year-old man, and a 21-year-old man, were transported to Wexner Medical Center, per police. The conditions of the victims are unknown at this time.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Enter To Win A Trip To The National Museum of African American Music!
- One Vote
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Beach Body On Instagram And Gives Us Body Goals
- Lala Anthony Celebrates Her Birthday With A Stunning IG Photoshoot
- Summer Walker Reveals She’s Pregnant With Second Child
- Michigan’s Black Caucus Calls SCOTUS Abortion Decision ‘Bullshit’
- A Few Steps To Take After SCOTUS Dismantled National Threshold For Abortion Rights
- Watch: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine addresses Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade
- Ohio’s Heartbeat Bill becomes law
- Gabrielle Union Drops Her Fitness And Health Routine On Instagram
- Lizzo Says She Will Pledge $500k From Her Upcoming Tour To Planned Parenthood Amid Roe v. Wade Decision
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Invites Herschel Walker To Debate, Says GOP Rival Hasn’t Officially Accepted
Three hospitalized, including teen, after Short North shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com