The day is finally here that retailers are free to open their businesses back up to the public after weeks of being shut down due to the pandemic. Approximately 90% of the state’s economy will be back open, according to Gov. Mike DeWine, but things will look a little different.
According to NBC4i.com, our favorite shopping locations like Easton, Polaris, both Tanger Outlets, and Tuttle Mall have all reopened today. Customers can expect to see some restrictions and new policies like:
- Face coverings or masks of some kind are required for all workers. (There are some exceptions in some cases that have to do with worker safety.)
- Malls and retail stores must follow strict new rules including social distancing of six feet between everyone in the store.
- Store capacity will be limited.
- Some stores may have a time limit on shopping.
- Stores are required to have hand sanitizer available and must clean thoroughly throughout the day.
- Some stores may require customers to wear masks.
- Some individual retailers in malls may choose to stay closed or have their own hours of operation.
Starting May 15th, hair salons, barber shops, nail salons, day spas and outdoor dining at restaurants will resume, with indoor dining starting May 21st.
For more details, click here.
See Danielle Brooks’ Fabulous Fringe Moment At The 2024 Producers Guild Awards
Dr. Jack Thomas Named Central State University’s 9th President
Black McDonalds Owners & "The Dirt Label" Collaborate on Black History Shirt Design
12 Black-Owned Candle Companies That Will Set The Vibe
Black McDonalds Franchise Owners Collaborate with The Dirt Label for Black History Month
NYFW: Sergio Hudson Confirms Denim And Leather Will Forever Have The Girlies In A Chokehold
Reesa Teesa’s “Who TF Did I Marry?” Story Has TikTok In A Frenzy
Justice For Z’Kye Husain: NJ Cops Finally Settle After Viral Wrongful Arrest Of Black Teen In Mall Fight